Terms and Conditions
Destination Rewards, Inc. ("Program Manager") is the program manager for the $50 Hotel Gift Card; general terms and conditions related to this program are found below.
This card ("Promotional Card" or "Offer") is a promotional or loyalty card only and entitles the recipient of this Offer to $50 off of the purchase of a minimum two-night stay on available dates at any of the more than 10,000 hotels listed at www.MyHotelGiftCard.com ("Website") according to the rules set forth herein and elsewhere on the Website. Here are some important terms that apply to your use of the Promotional Card.
You must book online at www.MyHotelGiftCard.com. There is a minimum two (2) night stay at participating hotels.
This Offer is subject to availability as shown on Website at time of booking.
You must pay the balance for your stay with a major credit card at time of booking.
Penalties may apply if you cancel your booking; these will be revealed before you book.
This Offer may not be combined with any other offer.
This Promotional Card is not redeemable for cash and no refunds are provided for any unused portion of the Promotional Card. You have no vested right or interest in the value of this Promotional Card.
This card is non-transferable and non-assignable.
This $50 Hotel Gift Card expires one year from date of issuance except where otherwise required by law.
The Promotional Card is not a gift card, nor a debit or credit card, and it is non-transferable after activation. Any sale or barter involving your Award will void it completely.
The Program or any portion thereof may be revised or terminated at any time in the Program Manager's sole discretion and without notice. This card expires one year from activation. In the event the Program is terminated, you will have 30 days from the termination date to use your card.
All Program offers, including the participating merchants, are subject to availability and may change without notice.
You may access continuously updated Terms and Conditions of the Program on the Website. Please also review the terms and conditions relating to a specific hotel or condo, which you will find when clicking on that property on the Website. By accessing the Website and using your card, you agree to be bound by all applicable terms and conditions.
Program Manager has the right to monitor your Program activity. If there is any misuse of your card, the Program Manager reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account.
This offer is void where prohibited by applicable federal, state or local laws or regulations and are subject to change as may be necessary to comply with such laws or regulations.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Program Manager and any merchants participating in the Program make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind concerning Program offers available. You release Program Manager, its affiliates, employees and representatives of all liability regarding the purchase and use of any goods or services through the Program, including any goods that may be lost, stolen or destroyed. All participating merchants are in no way affiliated with or responsible for Program administration.
2. All transactions after your initial purchase, including but not limited to revisions and cancellations, if allowed and subject to all fees, must be carried out through the Website at www.MyHotelGiftCard.com or by calling Destination Rewards.
3. Terms, cancellation policies, hotel/condo or resort or other merchant participation are subject to change without notice. There are no refunds, exchanges, replacements or conversions for the value of the card, nor any credit for no-shows or unused amounts on the card. In some cases, there may be changes in circumstances that are beyond the control of Program Manager and/or its affiliates. Accordingly, Program Manager and/or its affiliates reserve the right to substitute the components and suppliers of the offer should circumstances so require.
4. Program Manager, its agents, assignees and designees, act only as order processors for the hotels and condos. Program Manager and its respective affiliates, agents, assignees, and designees do not assume any liability or responsibility for damage, expense, inconvenience, injury, accident, death or damage to any persons or property, whatsoever, with respect to any supplier or at any hotel/condo, resort, or on any ship or aircraft, or in transit to and from said venues. Nor will Program Manager or its affiliates, agents, assignees, and designees assume any liability or be responsible in any way for any damage, expense or inconvenience due to cancellations or delays due to weather or mechanical breakdowns, or arising from war, acts of God or acts of terrorism.
5. Program Manager will not have any liability whatsoever for purchases made in good faith by individuals who claim to have authority to act on your behalf.
6. Program Manager and/or its affiliates shall not be liable for errors or omissions by their employees or agents in interpreting or carrying out the terms of this Program.
7. Program Manager and its affiliates, employees or representatives will not have any liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, expense, non-performance, consequential or special damages, accident or injury incurred in the course of a Program participant's use of any good or service received through the Program or as a result of any defect in or failure of such rewards. Program Manager makes no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to the goods or services offered by any supplier and specifically disclaim any implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
1. The $50 Hotel Gift Card may be used for saving on hotel/condo stays depending on factors including, but not limited to, the location, length of stay and desired travel dates. The $50 Hotel Gift Card is applied to the most competitive, unrestricted published prices offered directly from participating hotels/condos. The $50 Hotel Gift Card is applied at the time of transaction for instant savings at the point of purchase.
2. In general, one of the travelers must be at least 18 years of age and must have a major credit card in his/her name at the time of check-in to cover any incidental charges incurred during the stay. The actual minimum age requirement is always determined by the travel supplier and may vary. It is the sole responsibility of the traveler to verify minimum age requirements.
3. It is your responsibility to review and verify the accuracy of all documents and correspondence with regard to names, dates, and room and/or cabin category. You will be responsible for any errors or omissions not brought to the attention of Program Manager within 24 hours of receipt of those documents or email confirmation.
4. It is the sole responsibility of the traveler to determine and obtain all necessary documentation required for travel. Travelers are responsible to know what legal documents are needed to enter different countries.
5. All reservations are based on availability and are limited to what is available for booking on the Website at the time of transaction.
6. Transportation to/from the hotel/condo is not included. Prices displayed on the Website do not include, merely by way of example and without limitation, any applicable hotel/condo service or resort fees, charges for optional incidentals (such as mini-bar snacks or telephone calls), or fuel or regulatory surcharges. The supplier will assess these fees, charges and surcharges either at check-in or upon checkout.
7. Tax Recovery Charge: Taxes charged for hotel/condo reservations on the Website are a recovery of applicable transaction taxes (e.g., sales and use, occupancy, room tax, excise tax, value added tax, airport surcharges, airport fees, etc.) that Program Manager pays to the vendors (e.g., hotels/condos, etc.) in connection with the purchase, and any sum collected for Taxes and Other Fees beyond that amount will be retained by Program Manager to offset costs for charges associated with providing the reservation or other service.
8. Hotel/Condo cancellation and refund policies, along with cancellation fees, if applicable, vary by travel supplier and will be disclosed at the time of booking.
9. For hotel/condo and resort reservations, the traveler must present a copy of the Hotel/Condo Confirmation Check-In Voucher at check-in. The traveler may be denied check-in without this document. If you need additional copies of the confirmation before traveling, please visit the My Account section on the Website where your pending confirmations may be viewed and printed. (Because you will be charged for the room and taxes for the room at the time of booking, check your hotel receipt to make sure that the hotel does not charge you for the room or taxes on the room that you already paid through the Website. Of course, your hotel bill may include resort fees, parking charges, incidental expenses, etc. for which you have not already paid.)
10. The recipient agrees to abide by all terms and conditions of purchase applicable to the travel supplier with whom recipient deals through the Website. Program Manager and its affiliates will not be responsible for any damages suffered by travelers as a result of any such failure.
SELLER OF TRAVEL REGISTRATION
Program Manager is a registered seller of travel in California, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Nevada and Washington under each state's seller of travel regulations.
State Seller of Travel Registration Numbers for Program Manager:
California registration number: 2067889-50 (Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by California. Program Manager is not a participant in the Travel Consumer Restitution Fund. California law requires that certain sellers of travel have a trust account or bond. Program Manager has a bond issued by Beach City Bonds in the amount of $5000).
Florida registration number: ST-35620
Hawaii registration number: TAR- 6545
Iowa registration number: 762
Nevada registration number: 2003-0378
NEVADA RECOVERY FUND FOR CONSUMERS DAMAGED BY SELLERS OF TRAVEL - You may be eligible for payment from the Recovery Fund if you have paid money to a seller of travel registered in this state for the purchase of travel services or a vacation certificate and you have suffered certain financial damages as a result of the transaction. To obtain information relating to your rights under the Recovery Fund and filing a claim for recovery from the Recovery Fund, you may contact the Consumer Affairs Division of the Department of Business and Industry at the following locations:
1850 East Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
4600 Keitzke Lane
Building B, Suite 113
Reno, Nevada 89502
Washington registration number: 602-338-670